Entry 078 ~How Did We Get Here…~

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hey Lady Lu…
I see we have a very captive audience here tonight; yeah I just made a joke, cracked a smile, something I have been trying not to do lately but hell escaping death, slutty teens, don’t know “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, not that my teenage years are anything to write home about. This is exactly the reason for today’s lesson, I once heard something to the tune of you don’t know where you’re going, unless you know where you’ve been, which begs the question.

Let’s start shall we, the girls before you the slut in the chair is Rinoa Heartilly, the whore in bed is Selphie Tilmitt, both age seventeen; that’s what I like about anime girls, I get older, they stay the same age… yeah kinda stole that from “Dazed And Confused”. So how did they get here, someone obviously wanted them this way, could be for any number of reasons, their beauty, perhaps someone’s madness, or it could be someone’s rage; you know a part of me feels that they want this, I mean hot babes that want a little “Rock-A-Bye”. Now I’ll leave the subject of fate for another time but and I can’t believe I’m saying this but you wake up one morning and you think “Everything Is Different Now

Regardless of how they got here I imagine their first thought is how they get away; maybe it’s too late, look at their eyes as if they’re looking at their assailant. Who knows maybe after awhile they won’t want to escape, they’ll do whatever is asked of them, maybe they’ll enjoy every second of what is about to happen to them. Luna let’s say they are rescued or something and they get to go on with their normal lives, can they, will they, are you thinking what I’m thinking?

We live our lives or in my case exist and then we find ourselves somewhere, even if that somewhere is in the middle of nowhere lost and we can’t help but wonder. Once we are just here what do we do huh; as for Rinoa and Selphie they get fucked, and who knows both assailant and these girls might be on “The Winning End

So how did I get here my sweet Lady Luna, to finding such sights beautiful, to having nothing in my world to truly say is mine, and praying for death on a nightly basis? Now that I know where I stand the question becomes what am I going to do about it, hell without power is there anything I can do about it, right?

Much like this morning I was “On The Run” I wish I could tell you the whole story but like I said nothing is truly mine, anyway I was going to take Braxton for a walk and had to back up for the neighbors dog, I think her name is Belle; she really hates Braxton or me, maybe both of us. Sometimes it’s like I have spent my whole life running, I know that someday the powerless must stand against the powerful, to get out of Hell you kill the devil, to have a life you end a life, what I’m trying to say is The Abomination must be dealt with. Maybe Luna I have been telling the world “I’ll Be Waiting” for you to want me, to accept me, and to love me; maybe the world rather have Hell, it gives me enough especially considering what I wish to give it now, the things I would do to Rinoa and Selphie.

Okay Luna I’m here now what, if Rinoa and Selphie truly were my world I would rape them until they can’t live without it, yeah I know thank “Shusaku” for the reference anyway I would do everything “Till I Collapse”. I have begged for love forever but the time has come to take what I want and fuck everyone else; at the end of the day the only thing that matters is power, what has good ever done for me, but I’m in this place now and while I’m not talking about really going out and raping some girl you know what I mean, fuck the world, not be the bitch. There is always the final solution Luna, it’s no secret, I’ll never have girls like this, I’ll never has this power, and honestly I don’t know what to do so I could always just kill myself…

Where am I going, to a nicer part of Hell hopefully Luna, where have I been, the ninth circle; right now this is the way it stands. All I ever wanted was a life, to have love, and be “Successful” but instead the two of us are right here, right now How Did We Get Here…

LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment