Entry 071 ~Different~

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey Lady Lu…
You don’t want to be different, hell I don’t want to be different but neither of us had a real choice in the matter did we? Regardless of the world, you want to be the same as everyone else because if you’re not you’re either powerful, a freak, or dead; you can even be all three.

So what makes me different Luna; to start off “Right Thing, Wrong Way” it starts with getting out of bed and has continued with every breath I take, so yeah it sucks. If I don’t want to be different then I don’t need to be me thus you see my dilemma and why “Everyday Is Exactly The Same” Finally there’s the simple fact that I have stopped trying to be like everyone else because it wouldn’t matter, dammed if you do and damned if you don’t.

People in power are supposedly different and that’s just bullshit, there has to be something I don’t get… well maybe I do which is why I’m here, the powerful are just different faces acting exactly the same. Being in the freak show doesn’t appeal to me either my lovely Luna, it would be fine if I were being paid but since I’m not that leaves dead. This is the fate of those that are different so of course why am I still alive, if I’m the same as millions before me hell yet another reason I wish I was dead.

So what is it about me being different today… if anything I’m just sick of it, I love it but I’m sick of it because I watch everyone who is different get their asses kicked, I am creeping myself out. Maybe it isn’t about being the same or different but being me and in the end that too isn’t good enough.

It could be I’m “Waiting On The World To Change” but how long am I supposed to wait, hell I know the world wasn’t always like this, it has to be me who changed. Perhaps it’s something like the “Stranger In My Skin” and then again it’s not my fault… wait we know how that argument ends.

The Abomination, my mother, my blood, and everyone else in my fucking life has started to get on one page; like most of my writing I just want to rip it all out. People are always the same when it comes to me, I’m me and they are “THEM” and nothing is ever going to change that. I take that back; power Luna, power changes everything, until I have power I’m different but when I have it I could make them like me which would make me the same; I would hate that wouldn’t I.

Then again Miss Luna it really doesn’t matter if I’m not in control anyway, let them do what they want and maybe I might find my way to death sometime soon. It’s not like they want me to be like them, one of them, family, hell no let me be me so they can tear me down as they have been doing. What I am is enough for them but then again a constant theme of being different is of course being dangerous and that they can’t abide.

Anyway the moral of the story is that being different sucks, being the same sucks even more, and being me, is there any wonder I want to die. This is all my fault you know, who I am, what I am, whatever this has just been a day of the same for someone different.

LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment